[A/S] Bamboo flooring

Hi Folks,

 I am going to be replacing the flooring in my '67 Safari soon.The original
flooring is still present and is solid enough to just cover over,I think.

 I was considering a wood laminate(pros-light and thin),but am really
thinking against that one now,as I would worry about water damage down the
road.

 I also have looked at Pergo...but prefere the Bamboo "wood" that is
available.Even my Home Depot stocks that item now.I love the fact that is is
so tough and durable,not to mention the beauty of it.The only drawbacks seem
to be the thickness(which I fear will interfere with my fridge panel access
and furnace vent) and the weight.

 Has anyone installed Bamboo into their trailer yet?Would love to hear any
feedback about it.Am also considering cork,but need to research that one a
little more.

 Thanks!

Charlotte