[A/S] New Puller (finally)

After 6 months of research and looking, last week we took possession of a
2002 GMC crew cab short bed 2500HD Duramax Diesel with Allison 5 speed auto
transmission.

We are planning on going to a longer AS but needed a safer, more powerful
tow vehicle.

The truck pulls unbelievably. The motor is quiet and doesn't smell like it's
diesel powered. It runs cool and gets better mileage the the Durango we
traded in. The tow/haul mode and four wheel disk brakes work great and
eliminate the need for exhaust brakes.

Because these trucks are allocated to dealers we lucked out because it had
been delivered only 12 hours prior to my seeing it on a lot in Santa Barbara
where we were just visiting. It hadn't even been prepped yet.

On the lot the next morning there was another one, for sale and prepped
(different interior).

Being aware of the availability issue I asked where it came from and was
told they had done a dealer trade; 2 full size SUV type Denalis for 1
Duramax.

It had been sold quickly to another RV'er.

Silsby