Re: [A/S] hydrogen fuel cells

Solar will always be used in the RV arena.  It will only get better
as time goes on.  The only issue with solar is AMPS.

Fuel cells show promise but a hydrogren bottle at $100 sent out via
overnight express is unrealistic.  My understanding of the Coleman
unit is that it only produces 1,000 watts which will run your lights
and the microwave but not your A/C.  The big breakthrough will be
when the fuel cells run on LP gas and can produce 7k watts of
power.  The Coleman unit is a start and I will be following it
closely.

The ulitimate mix will be a solar and fuel cell combination.

Fred
1985 Airstream 345