[A/S] 83 Excella 31 windows hardware sticks

I have thorougly lubricated all the window hardware in each and every
window with silicone spray, to good effect.  However there is one
window over the kitchen (curbside) that refuses to operate properly
and constantly gets stuck.  The bathroom window is much better but
required a massive amount of silicone to get it not to stick.

These are the typical Airstream windows that have a lever on each
side that you push/pull towards the center and move window up or down.

What other options do I have to oil this baby, (or should I replace
it)

M. Ferro
83 Excella 31
02 Mountaineer + Hensley