Re: [A/S] How old is old ?

In hindsight, Foremost sounds like it would have been a great choice.

When we took out the coverage, GEICO never discussed coverage
options relating to market value versus replacement value.  Obviously,
they recommend or require an appraisal either.

When we took out the coverage I even told the customer
service representative that I thought it would cost $25,000.00
to replace our Airstream.

When we received the policy it showed coverage was for actual
cash value -- no limits.  Yet GEICO then tried to make us believe
that we were limited to $10,000 -- although that was not
reflected on the policy.  Then they began to argue that NADA
didn't reflect value for a '78 and they certainly couldn't pay more
for a '78 than the value for an '86.

I hope others learn from our misfortune!

Ed & Lane