[A/S] Couple of polishing questions

Hi everyone,

 Well it looks like I have finally joined the Airstream Owners ranks.....I
will be making a 10 hour drive later this week to pick up a 22 foot, '67
Safari.It looks to be in very nice,original condtion.I decided on the Yukon
Denali for a tow vehicle....hope they will be a good combination.

 I have read various articles online about polishing.The skin on this one is
in pretty decent shape,but has not been polsihed for a while.Not as oxidized
or pitted as others I have seen,but nevertheless,I do want to get it to that
mirrored,polish stage.I have ordered the required "Nuvite" polishes and the
Cyclo polisher.

 I still have a few questions and hope that someone here can help me out:

1)There is a little of the original clearcoat left on this trailer.I am
still unsure of the best method for removal..advice as to how to tackle
this?

2)I understand that the best  weather condtions for polishing are cloudy
days.I live near Vancouver,BC...so we have plenty of cloudy days this time
of year.We also get a lot of rain!I will be tackling the polishing project
outside,as I don't have a covered area to work under.My question has to do
with air temperature....I know to avoid polishing in high temps.....but what
about cooler temps?This time if year,our temperature here is about
38F-50F.Is there any issues with polishing in cool weather condtions such as
these?

3)What sealant do you use after polishing?Is the "Rolite Premium Sealant" a
good one to use?

 Any other advice to pass along would be greatly appreciated!

Charlotte G.
New Westminster,BC