RE: [A/S] Precision Temp tankless heater

Visited last week with a friend who had the Precison tankless installed
when he purchased his new '99 or 2000, 34' A/S.  Asked him how it is
working as I know he was orignally having a problem with it going out
(loosing its flame).  Seems the temperature probe in the tank for some
reason got to touching the side of tank and thus registering to hot to
soon.  He ulitmately had to ge Prescison folks to diagnose the problem.
It has been working fine since.  Isuggest interested persons call
Airstream factory and ask their opinion  and experience with the  unit.
It was an option at the time of my friends purchase.  His wife commented
that she felt you had to run more water thru the system before you got
the hot stuff as compared with heater in their older trailer.  I wasn't
able to pursue this line but certainly might be a concern if you are
doing a lot of boondocking.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC