RE: [A/S] Precision Temp tankless heater update

I am keeping both. Since no modifications were
required there is no reason to remove the original.
I can keep in empty, so the weight and winterizing
is not a problem. If the tankless goes down for some
reason, I still have the Attwood. All I have to do
is set the valves correcly. The cost of the Precision
Temp is around $850. This is high, but for hot water
lovers like us it's worth it. Also, if you make it the
way I did, you can use it anywhere, not just with the
A/S (picnics, car washing, etc.).

One other marginal benefit is that I can use the
Precision Temp input that I put on the A/S as an
Attwood hot water output.

Mark