[A/S] Transmission operating Temperature

Now that I spent last Sunday crawling around under my truck installing
the transmission temperature gauge I would like to know what
temperatures everyone who has a gauge is reporting, towing and not
towing. I haven't towed but with a 51 degree outside temperature and a
5 mile drive I get to a 105. I did do a search for the normal
operating temperature of a f150 automatic transmission but got no good
information. AMSOIL list their product as operating between -30 to 270
degrees and standard ATF 10 to 170 degrees. So I assume a safe
operating range is 20 to 160 degrees. So please enlighten me.

Jim N5TJZ