[A/S] 78 Excella deadbolt

When we got our 78, it came with a striker plate nearly off the door
frame. It got us home and I manufactured a new one. I then went about
modifying the beadbolt. The one on our trailer was operable from the
inside only. I was more interested in securing an expensive door then
my person. I removed the inside knob and drilled clear thru the
trailer body. I installed a longer shaft on the inside knob and
installed it to the outside. I than put a plastic set screw knob from
the hardware store on the inside. I can operate the deadbolt from the
inside or outside. I lock the main door latch and secure the door
additionally with the deadbolt from the outside. It looks good and
works good. Peace of mind when going down the road.

 Go to the photo section and look in the folder marked.. Deadbolt.

  Good luck,,, Arnie