RE: [A/S] Website pictures updated.

Bob,

My dealer is the Fredricksburg dealer.
I don't think they do much with restoration.

As it happens, I am leaving in about an hour
to pick up our new baby! It's a girl and she
weighs 8700 lbs and 4 ounces. We've named her
"Gail Warning Too" after her mother and her
great aunt - a boat that sadly had to go to make
way for the new arrival in the checkbook.
Apparently everything is fine except for a
missing rug, which is being taken care of by
the doctors at Jackson Center. I'm wasting
no time in getting her hitched. The man is
named Hensley. I haven't met him yet but I
understand him to be a very stable fellow.

I'll report later (if I manage to negotiate
the two 90 degree turns required to get in the
driveway!)

Mark