RE: [A/S] Ozone Generators

Hi Lawrence,

A web site with good pricing and pretty good
explanations is www.air-zone.com .

I see that others have some reservations about
the use of ozone generators. I personally have
been using one in boats for 5 years. It has done
a marvelous job for me. You can, of course, overuse
it. That is why I have mine on a timer. On the site
I listed above, the xt-400 is the unit I purchased.
Running at 100% it is too large for a trailer, but
it has options that reduce the time the unit produces
ozone per minute, as well as 10 levels of ozone
output. The shape is also condusive to putting it
in front of a furnace return duct.

My unit kept a boat sitting in salt water 365 days
a year completely free of any mod, mildew or odor.

Mark