Re: [A/S] Confused by CB, FRS, Cell phone

In my world these would be two good reasons. There are times we split up in
large open areas to check out things of our own liking, and rendezvous times
are much more on the fly. We also give them to our kids to keep in touch. I
like them and now the price has made them even more desirable.

I don't have a CB but plan to purchase a portable hand held so I can use it
in the van for directions and local chatter. and the trailer for news at
rallies.

We have a Verizon cell and haven't been disappointed yet. This keeps us it
touch with the home front and in case of emergencies. I haven't been in
Mexico or Canada so I do not know if the thing works there or not.

J.L.Dietz #4361