Re: [A/S] Trailer weighing

Richard,

That is a good idea.  Sounds like the friendly, trusting small-town way of
doing things.  If the local cotton processor leaves their scale on and the
digital readout is visible through the window I could weigh each axle with
and without spring bars without tying up the scale while working truckers
waited behind me.  I could also avoid paying a fee for each trip across the
scale.

I think I'll inspect the scales at the local cotton processing center this
afternoon and see if the scales are on and the readout visible.

Harvey