[A/S] Missing Caravel Table

I haven't seen an answer to your question posted.

I do not have a factual answer for your question, only an opinion.  Someone
can correct me if I am mistaken.

I think the table used in your trailer was probably the same as the one
currently in use.  A similar table is installed in my '66 Safari and has
been used in A/Ss through the '70s, '80s, and '90s.  The table was hinged at
the top where it mounted to the wall and when folded out 90 degrees, another
leaf was available to extend across the trailer.  A folding leg is also
revealed that can drop down to support the inside end of the table.  A
handy, compact but strong table that serves very well.

You might get a better answer from the Vintage Airstream List at
http://www.vintage@airstream.net

Harvey