RE: [A/S] Going to look at Airstream...

	Iva - Buyer beware!! If the dealer is a recognized Airstream
dealer, you're probably OK. If the dealer is large & representing a
range of new AND used trailers or motor homes, you're probably
OK. If your dealer is an independent, fly-by-night seller of all
things, with no reputation to maintain, BE VERY CAREFUL. If you
like what you see and think the price is fair, DEMAND TO
SEE THE TRAILER'S TITLE. Take the title she or he shows you, and
take it to the Airstream trailer to compare the VIN number
on the trailer to the VIN given on the title. If your dealer
can't show you the proper title to the trailer you are interested in,
RUN.
	DO NOT WALK. RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN. If he or she tells you
that the camper you are interested
in is "floored" (financed) by some bank or whatever, he/she
should at least be able to let you call that financial institution to
confirm what you are being told. Unfortunately, the sale of
camper trailers is a Mecca for crooks and the sale of trailers without
the proper title and other paperwork is one of their favorite
stocks in trade. Is he/she a current member in good standing of the
Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau?? Call and ask
both organizations, it only takes a minute. I know all too
well of what I speak, and as a result am many thousand dollars
light, because I used to trust people implicitly. Buyer beware!!

	But good luck also. You couldn't have chosen a better made
trailer to fall in love with, nor a better group of folks to get good
useful info from.
	Jim