Re: [A/S] Classic Motorhome sighting

Hi Ebert & Jim,

     Ebert, we just have to stop hanging out in these kind of places!  Sorry
that I missed you again this time though, and who knows when we will
actually run into each other.
     The motorhome is now at Smitty's welding having an overdrive installed.
I have fears about the existing wheels now however, so we have decided to
skip our outing at Kerrville on Feb. 3rd, and so might make it to Cat Spring
on Feb. 2nd.  With the motorhome?  Who knows?  It has been to the Coushatte
RV Park at Bellville twice now with no problem, so maybe.

-Tom