[A/S] Re: Asphyxiation

Wow Nick, that's a tragic story. I can see why you are so careful
about open flames in tight areas. Growing up the only boy with 5
sisters, I can also relate!

With the furnace being out of commition in my 24' Argosy, I am guilty
of using the oven to suplement an electric space heater. Thinking of
how air tight Airstreams are, I can see how stupid that is.

I may not abide by all the rules you mentioned, but I will keep them
in mind. And I will not use the oven any more to heat the coach!

Joe