[A/S] solar panels

Hi,
  I am getting closer to a solar system and what's evan better, I
think I got my wife talked into it. The last time I brought the
subject up she mentioned something about the weather in hell. Well
anyway the question is which brand and design is best. All the
manufactures say there's is the best thing since sliced bread. If
anyone has some info they would to share, I would appreciatte it and
some others may be interested also.

Arnie