[A/S] Zolatone, where does it go?

Hello all,

I am picking my color of Zolatone and I'm wondering where should I spray it?
I ask this looking for the 'correct way' to restore the original paint in a
1957 Caravanner.

I can see the original Zolatone under the bed and behind the couch, but
where should I paint it? What I am referring to specifically is:

- Should I spray the insides of my closet and all cabinets?
- Did the factory spray Zolatone on the outside of the upper metal cabinets
or did they use regular paint?

ANY PICTURES WOULD BE FABULOUS.

Your insights and examples would be a blessing. Thank you all.

Dan Burke.