Re: [A/S] Re: Airstream

Don't leave us hanging... what was it?

If I were to change anything.... the new 25' trailers, with the double bed,
would have the same floorplan as my 25'. I have the bed against the side
wall, a closet, and a dresser with 4 drawers and a door with storage.

The new 25' trailers just have the bed with the head to the side.  No
dresser, no closet.

I don't know if that was a money saving idea or someone complained about
climbing over their bedmate to get up......

Maybe they could make my floorplan a more expensive option......

I worry about totalling my trailer <knock wood> and not being able to get the
same bedroom. This trailer has the only floorplan I really like.

My floorplan is on my website.......

http://members.aol.com/airstm2268/excella.htm

Hunter