Re: [A/S] Airstream Heating Issues In Cold Weather

Arnie,

I had a Duo-Therm Brisk Air on my previous travel
trailer which was a ducted air unit.  The thermostat
was on the wall and the unit cycled completely off
when reaching the set point.  Quite honestly I
prefered that method much better than how the Penguin
operates on my Safari.  The problem with continual air
flow with the compressor cycling at set point, is the
fact that the humidity in the trailer rises when the
compressor goes off.

Jack