Re: [A/S]Radiant Heat Plus Solar Panels. Inverters and refregerator repair.

Dean

Have you checked out the solar fans at www.jademountain.com??

They have all kinds of solar & wind power things over there.

One thing of note, if you are going off-grid, is to check out the small wind turbine.

It runs like $485 or $535 (I can't remember) but is very light and portable.

All you need is wind....which you can get at night in a lot of places and on rainy, cloudy, or stormy days.

I think the whole thing weighs 20lbs....

Cheers!

Birdie