Re: [A/S] Sofa and Galley front Trim

While we're on the subject of replacinf sofas, I would like to put out
an all points bulletin for the aluminum extrusions that form the
vertical and horizontal parts of the sofa and the galley.

I built a new sofa with a narrow futon on it, but need the stuff to go
under the front. My galley was all messed up by a furnace replacement.

I don't need tambour or tambour coils.

This is for a 73' 29' Double Center Bath with "Walnut".

I would take(and pay for) the whole sofa or the whole galley if
necessary.

I don't know how many years before and after '73 will work, but
anything's better than what I have.

I can scan the profile of the extrusions and the assembly drawings if
that will help.

Daisy (dreaming of spring..)