Re: [A/S]" Hide the Generator"

I have been toying with the idea of taking my honda 2500 w harmony
genset with us: we have a Ford van with the Sportsmobile camping package.
Where would be a good place to "pack" it? I have a 22'safari and would
consider making modifications for the right place. One idea was to have a
hitch mounted on the front of the van and add one of those hitch haul
platforms with different front springs on the van it may be a good option.
Any other creative ideas you've seen????  Thanks  Steve