[A/S] DC to AC Inverter - 1500 Watt Available

I don't think my last post on this subject was perfectly clear.  The
1500 Watt inverter is much too large for me, but if someone is
looking for one of this size, the price seemed to me to be quite good
at $650 CDN plus shipping.  I would be totally willing to broker the
deal between someone on this list who wanted an inverter this size,
and my friend who wishes to sell this inverter.

My choice of a 300 Watt (which plugs into a cigarette lighter socket)
for GPS and Laptop use would also allow me to use my 13" TV and VCR
when I was in the trailer, and did not wish to start the generator
while boondocking.  My 13" TV states a 54 watt power usage, and the
VCR calls for 18 Watts.  This seemed awfully low, but if someone out
there knows about such things, perhaps a 150 Watt would be adequate
to my needs.  What Ho electrical and electronics persons?  Is this a
correct assumption or am I once again only the first three letters of
that word. 8=))

Tom