Re: [A/S] Power converter: how much to fix?

Thank you,
I am in Florida so I am not running anything but a small ceramic heater early
in the morning.
I had some trouble one time before and it was a fuse with an extra wire
attached to it.  The repair person found me a new fuse.
After that I had a water heater replacement and the dimming started over
again.
Thank you for all the suggestions.  I had a water pump from the storage just
start up I think it might have burned luckily one of my neighbors came over
and found the fuse to remove to turn it off.  It probably is something not
turned off.
I will have to get an electrician.
Thank you,