Re: [A/S] Refrigerator replacement

Jim,
I've downloaded a trailer full of info from rvmobile. You are right,
they have the most complete tech info on refers.
Unfortunately, my system would still require a $500 outlay for the
cooling unit, which by the way is my problem, plus seven pages of
directions on removal, disassembly, reassembly and reinstall.
They are very precise and accurate in all their directions. If I had
the money and the inclination, I don't think I could pick a better
supplier for my refer problem.
Thanx
Bob