Re: [A/S] Power converter question

  If this trailer is pluged in for long periods, maybe it is parked
permantly, you may lose water. I have read all the posts about the
univolts on this site. Many people dislike the univolt. Mine is quiet
and works very well. It can be heard only if you walk by the drawbar
or I am sitting on the couch. Evan then, I only hear it if I tell
myself to. I think many good univolts have been taken out of service
without good cause. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Arnie