Re: [A/S] Need to remove "Chicking."

We have a 1965 Overlander and had not been polished for quite some time.  I
used the Rolite products to polish it, but found that Dupont Polishing
compound(in a green can) help me get rid of the white, milk colored stains
from who knows what.  You might give it a try.  Let me know if it works for
you.

                                                 Good Luck
                                                 Chuck & Lynn
                                                 1965 Overlander