[A/S] Re:photo files uploaded by "trinary_man"

Once again, I've been blessed with working parts.  All the copper is
in good condition, as well as the faucets.  I just have to cut some
holes in the tank and find some fittings to make a connection to the
copper - that's my problem at the moment.

> Having seen your pictures and your tool belt laying around I bet
> you can.

Tool belt gave me away, eh?  Yeah, I'm not a banker, but I gave up
construction about a decade ago.

Anyone have any luck locating replace tail lamp assemblies above my
tool belt?  I was thinking of fabricating one out of aluminum.  Your
tail lamps probably fit square on the back of your rig, right Jim?

Regards,

Jason