Re: [A/S] Interior

I'm another lurker most of the time. In response to the comments about interiors
I thought I would introduce the list to our 63 Globetrotter by adding pics to
the Airstream group photo page. The pictures are under 63 Globetrotter and show
the Route 66 interior. We acquired this Airstream last winter and have been using
and fixing it up since. We took it boon docking to Silverton Colorado last summer
and attended our first vintage rally last month at TOG. Also we joined the Pensacola
WBCCI chapter and frequently attend their rallies at Mystic Springs which is another
Airstream club park. Now a question. I presume the Route 66 interior wasn't an
Airstram option and has been added by a previous owner. But I have seen other
Airstreams with this interior. Is this just a popular way to re-do the interior?
Or did Airstream offer this in the past ?

Click on thumbnail to view larger version
63 Globetrotter at TOG Rally.jpg   My classic tow vehicle.jpg
  Frig side of interior.jpg
  Rear of interior.jpg

  63 Globe...     My class...     Frig sid...     Rear of ...

Closeup of Route 66 material.jpg
  Dec06_01.jpg

  Closeup ...     Dec06_01