[A/S] Interior

I painted the inside of my 1963 22' Safari this past summer. I chose
a semigloss latex "martha steward" (1 coat) paint from K-Mart. I hate
to make the vintage folks cringe...but the front area is lavender. I
then stencilled a few dragon flies with metallic silver paint through
out the area in a random pattern. The mid section (that I sleep in)
got a "Martha" coordinated blue and I put those tiny stick on
stars ...that glow in the dark :-)... in a random pattern on the
ceiling! For those of you that don't think I am horrible for painting
my airstream a little different...the bathroom has the 3rd "Martha"
coordinated color of cream with some stencilled fish. To try to save
myself from the A/S naturalists....ALL THE WOOD has been left
untouched...accept for the fact it got a good cleaning and waxing! I
love my little Safari. By the way, I had someone make me curtains
from K-Mart's "Martha" summer tablecloths and they match perfectly!

Peg
(Having a ball decorating my little space!)