Re: [A/S] floor restroration

Hi,

Sometimes, it's not a good idea to reinvent the wheel.  Open the inner wall
and fasten the floor to the monocoque and also to the outriggers.  The
rotted floor makes for poor connection and movement that can cause
horrendous damage to the monocoque.  It's not a big deal to remove a section
of the interior.  I'd purchase outer skin to replace the interior and lap
about 2 inches to give the section adequate structural integrety.  I used a
scab behind my reintallation of the inner skin and I wasn't happy with the
result.

Remove the inner skin and do the patch right!

                                            '69 Safari, Joy

Been there, done that, know better !