Re: [A/S] streetside awnings

Jack,

I am with Terry with a slight difference. Not only will the long
ones bow more easily but I have a difficult time getting locks lined
up on each end every time.

The street side awnings don't give very much shade or other
protection for sitting under them, at least on mine. But I would
trade my 25' (or so) curb awning for two, or even one, short
curbside awnings.

ZipDee has a tip at their site on how to straighten bowed rollers. A
friend of mine had a long A&E roller on a SOB that was bowed and we
tried the ZipDee method of fixing it without any luck.

I vote a short one.

Ebert Steele