Re: [A/S] speaking of rock guards...

Mike,

I not only like your protector's looks but for what it will do. We
lived in Alaska before statehood and drove the AlCan twice. The
first time my wife came alone, well she caravaned with another
couple - alone without me. She drove our new 55 Buick Special
hardtop. Covered it with masking tape which didn't do much to
protect it. But at that time people living up there didn't put much
stock in good looking cars - just good running ones. I understand
from recent sojourners that the AlCan isn't much better today. While
you have that guard on front you should make the trip yourself!

Steele