Re: [A/S] Proper axle ratio

Mike,

I have a 55 gal tank in my current gas truck.  That's about 450# of
weight when it's full.  We went into AZ & UT this summer via New
Mexico and I know exactly what you are talking about.  Because of the
weight of the fuel we could not keep it more than half full, but it
did come in handy.

With the diesel I guess I don't have to worry about the weight.  We
never did do any night driving - those mtns were scarry enough in
daylight.  I guess I'll have to revisit the spare tank and give it
some consideration.

Thanks Mike and Jerry.

tom
'01 31' Excella