[A/S] New Member; full of questions..

Hi,

I'm Stephen Syrotiak and I live in Southern CT.

In the next few weeks I intend to buy a new 19' Airstream.  Probably
2002 model.

Before I commit to the dealer I visited, in MA, I'd like to know the
general feeling on dealer price flexibility.  I haven't shopped
around
at all yet. Should I?  How much slack do Airstream Dealers have re.
prices?

My tow vehicle is a 2000 Merc. Mountaineer V8 AWD.  It's presently
equipped with a classIII Hidden Hitch.  Would a Hensley hitch be
necessary?  How about booster springs/airbags for the Merc?

I presently use the tow car to drag a 22' Boston Whaler.  I estimate
the total tow weight to be 4000 lbs or so.  It (not having the
lateral
wind resistance of the Bambi) handles very well as far as I'm
concerned.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Steve