Re: [A/S] On the Road Again

It's been hard giving up many things I've collected since childhood. I did
have to hold on to some things.... my Lionel train set and "plasticville"...
some books, horse books mostly.
Oil paintings of my horses, cats and dogs..... they are going up here in my
friend's house.

The longer I'm in the trailer the more I will thin things down.  I think you
always initially take more clothes, shoes etc than you need.

I have oil paintings hanging in the trailer now (c:

My palomino & cowgirl calendar photos are on the bedroom wall....... my
collection of kids on picture ponies photos cover the bathroom wall.

I'm getting a dual LNB for the satellite dish........ two tvs, two receivers.

Hunter