[A/S] Hensley hitchbar exchange

I said I would never do it, but I went and bought the F250 PSD at
dealer cost with zero interest. It is a Super Crew 4X2 SB and came
factory with just about everthing except a hitch receiver. I'm having
that installed today, but in about a week I plan on taking it out
with the Excella and I need to have Hensley send me the appropriate
hitch bar asap. If anyone has this kind of truck and can tell me what
offset your hitchbar has, it would save me some time and a possible
delay.

Thanks,
John H.