[A/S] Re: Advice wanted on 1993 Ford

Hi Norma. That does sound like a good deal. A couple of questions. I
can't remember what year they started putting turbos on them, but if
it doesn't have a turbo, its a slug going up mtn roads. I had a 87
F250 diesel & it would get down as low as 25 mph going up hills
towing. That was the main reason I sold it. The duel wheels can make
it hard to park. I never noticed any diesel fumes in the TT, but they
do smell & my wife really didn't like it. They are great trucks other
than that.

Jim W
77/31' A/S
SF CA area.