Re: [A/S] Advice wanted on 1993 Ford

Norma,
 That must be trade-in value on the Ford, it sounds awful cheap.

FWIW: The only time I smell the Diesel exhaust fumes is when I'm
hitching up and the truck is idling, nothing gets into the trailer that
I've noticed. You WILL get a stink on your hands when fueling, but you
can prevent that with gloves. Washing afterwards helps also.

It should be able to yank the tongue right off that Bambi. <<grin>>
(figuratively speaking, of course!)

                                      <<Jim>>