[A/S] Thinking about summer and A/C

Great Stuff!!  Keep it comming.  Living in the midwest ... theres
no "sea water" available for the marine unit ... but it did give me a
good laugh!  Not sure about an liquid to air exchange unit.  Sounds
like a Rue Goldberg type solution ... And I will NOT put a roof top
unit on.  No room on the Curb side to access fridge or range vent.
Good thoughts though.  I am left with rear wardrobes or (Correction)
ROAD side under bench ... I need a little A/C unit.  Only a 17"
camper... 5000 BTU's show be more than enough. Keep on Helpin.
you folks ARE THE BEST !!

Dave