[A/S] Security

My restoration work on my 68 Globetrotter is progressing very nicely.
I am now thinking about security ideas. I plan to install a safe, a
gun safe, and a few other goodies. I was wondering what type of alarm
systems others have been installed. I can install an auto alarm very
easily, I can even hook into my home system as another zone, but I am
much more worried about being on the road. Any suggestions. BTW the
gun safe would be used for hunting not to store a weapon at a RV park.

Thanks Jim N5TJZ  68 Globetrotter