Re: [A/S] storage in an suv

Hi John,
What has worked for us with both Burbs and 4 annual trips over back roads
and some, but not often, hard brake slams are the covered storage boxes
found at most stores.  We bought our blue boxes at Big Lots in '98.
They carry tools, water hook-up, bottle jacks, etc.
The first trip we used 12, this last trip was pared down to 3.  Because the
tops secure tightly, we haven't had any problems.  Except for the first
trip, the boxes and chairs on top, do not  reach the tops of the seat backs.
Our '96 has a net "thingy" for cargo, but haven't used it.
Hope this helps.
Tricia
25777

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)    (o o o \--,