RE: [A/S] Thermostat replacement

Max,
That's one reason why I want a digital unit.  On my
old trailer the thermostat was on a center wall that
divided the bathroom from the middle area of the
trailer.  I very much remember closing the bathroom
door which vibrated the wall enough to either open or
close the contacts on the spring.

> Towing in freezing weather is another consideration.
> thermostat that is too sensitive will turn on or
> off,

Personally I have never considered doing this, but on
the other hand we usually don't travel past this time
of year.  We have kicked around towing to a warmer
clime during my Christmas break here at the College.
I guess this is a way to avoid rewinterizing after an
overnight stay.

Jack