[A/S] Re: Re: Motor Home Suspension

I keep my air bags between 50 and 60 psi.  It does raise the front end
and without the air bags, the springs are not heavy enough to support
the unit.  They are required.  To remove a damaged one, you break off
the air inflation valve, take a pair of water pump pliers, and turn
the bag inside the spring.  Some soapy water might help.  You can
unscrew the bag through the bottom opening.  Insert the new one the
same way in reverse being careful to not damage the inflation valve.
I have tubes running from the valves to my front bumper.  There I have
mounted inflation valves so that I needn't crawl under to check or
adjust.

http://www.cooper@unique-software.com