[A/S] Mon 11/05 - Parkview in Smyrna

Hi Airstreamers,

At 8:30 this morning, I called Parkview Airstream in Smyrna, Delaware. The
Parts Department person (Nancy) told me she had a water inlet spout that
would fit our Airstream, but would not be identical to original equipment. I
asked her to set it aside and I'd be in this afternoon to pick it up. I also
asked if we could use their courtesy parking pad. We were close to 300 miles
from the dealership and would be arriving about dusk, if today's 40 mph
gusting winds didn't sideline us.

When we pulled into Parkview's lot, the greeter (Bryce Nash) helped us get
parked, told us we could pick up the water inlet spout in the morning and
then asked where were we from.

In the course of chit chat, we learned that fifty years ago, he was the
paperboy who delivered the Sunday paper to Sandie's house and he knew her
father.  Bryce went to the same high school as Sandie and I, had the same
chemistry teacher as we had and knew the chemistry teacher's daughter who
married Sandie's older brother. And, neither of us knew anything about Bryce
Nash before tonight. Small world.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net