[A/S] Avion Front Cabinet Wanted

Hello!
Anyone that's ever been to an A/S boneyard ever notice
an old Avion?  I'm looking for a couple of things.
What I need: a pair of Bargman #99 lenses (yeah, I
know, everyone needs them)....the other thing I would
REALLY like is an overhead cabinet for the front.  It
goes over the dinette (or the sofa, on models with a
front sofa).  I need the original Birch.  My Avion's a
1962 Tourist 20.  Thanks very much!

I think this is the best list I'm on....and I hope
someone knows of a junked or parts Avion!!  TIA,

Chuck H