RE: [A/S] Newbie with a wiring problem

Kent,

Thanks for the tips, I replaced all my running lights with some new signal
stat lights from NAPA that matched the old ones but don't have the nice
seals you mentioned, I also replaced my tail light lenses and seals with new
ones from airstreamdreams.com.  I don't have a tester so I probably should
get one, everything worked until I pulled up the wire from the tail light
assembly so I could crimp in the new bulb holders.  I'm concerned that I
pulled the running light wire lose where it splits off to run to the license
plate light or the rear, upper running lights.  I'm hoping I have an open on
one of my previously replaced running lights as Jim suggested or a short in
the refurbed tail lights as you suggested, if not I guess I'll be tearing
out the rear bath wall to see if I can find a short or open in that run...
sure not looking forward to that possibility.

Thanks!
Lou Sawyer